Test to know what to study: your future in your hands!
Finding the vocation is not easy: the moment to choose what your profession should be is one of the hardest. And it is not for less, because that decision will mark your professional and work future. To facilitate this difficult time, we have prepared this test to know what to study. Surely then you have more precise where you want to take your career!
Test to know what to study
Below you will find a test to know what to study. Answer the questions to understand what your vocation and your true passion are:
- What do you prefer to do when you are on your mobile?
- Like to watch the news and be aware of the national and international startup landscape
- spend hours searching for filters and effects for photographs
- Love reading articles about motivation, personal growth, and human relationships
- You hang out, looking at the free options in terms of configuration. I always try to strengthen their technical capabilities.
- I am not very portable, I prefer to admire nature, go for a walk in the mountains, and observe flora and fauna...
- Your most precious treasure is….
- a fintech app, essential in your mobile
- a pencil and paper to draw
- Daniel Goleman's book "Emotional Intelligence."
- The computer
- The microscope
- If you had to participate in the process of creating a movie, what would be your role?
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Set design and props
- Script and character creation
- Special effects
- Choice of locations and environments
- What kind of courses do you prefer to do in your free time?
- Community management or graphic design
- Big data or artificial intelligence
- Energy efficiency and environment
- Imagine you get the lottery. The prize does not make you a millionaire, but it is your turn never to have to work. How would you spend your time?
- Reinvesting income and looking for exciting crowdfunding projects
- Painting, drawing, making crafts...
- You would become a coach to be able to give conferences a few times a year
- I would have time to schedule a Chabot that offered as natural responses as possible
- I would spend time doing research, such as the impact of pollution on the health of the population
MAJORITY OF A: ECONOMY AND BANKING
Your vocation is mainly related to the economy, banking, entrepreneurship ... You like to be up to date with what to study. The startup ecosystem of your city & always think of ways of saving & investment.
Your ideal career could be:
- International Studies
- Business management
- Business consulting
- Foreign trade
- Electronic commerce
MAJORITY OF B: DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION
For you, image, design, and drawing are a form of expression. You have a gift for the artistic, and you also love spending hours.
Some of your ideal careers would be:
- Image and sound
- Video edition
- Fine arts
- Graphic design
- Marketing and Advertising
MAJORITY OFC: PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN RESOURCES
For you, people are the ones that move the world. You love to analyze the behaviors of those around you, & you always study the nonverbal language of those who communicate with you.
The professions that suit you the most are:
- Human Resources
- Emotional intelligence
- Professional orientation
- Social integration
- Team Management
MAJORITY OF D: COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Love technology and everything that has to do with it? You see how artificial intelligence invades our day today, and you would like to participate in it: big data, chatbots, machine learning... You want to bring the future to the present.
The study careers related to:
- Engineering 4.0
- Home automation
- Electric vehicles
- Industrial quality
- Artificial intelligence
MAJORITY OF E: BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE
You care about the environment and people's health. You think there is much that the population could do to improve their life, their day to day, and starting by taking care of themselves and taking care of everything around them.
Some of your ideal professions would be:
- Forest engineering
- Uses of energy: wind, solar, renewable...
- Hospital care
- Nutrition and food
- Sports and physical education
- Personal trainer